Redeeming your groupon voucher
We currently run a promotion with Groupon and we see thousands of customers coming to join us on our tours through the voucher site. We wish to make this as easy as possible for customers and explain the Terms and Conditions and tours. Below is your essential information about the tours and the times that it runs daily.
For all questions, we are happy to take phone calls - But they may have already been answered in our contact section. Please click here to visit our FAQs.
- You must redeem your voucher at Canada Boulevard which is our second stop, this means our official first stop will be full of full paying customers who get priority seats.
- If you would like a priority seat, you must get your ticket redeemed and then make your way to the first stop at the Albert Dock. If not, please be aware your first choice of seat may be taken.
- You will receive a 24 hour ticket (until 1st April) not a 48 hour ticket.
- You will not receive a free piece of memorabilia, This is once again for full paying customers only.
- You will get a discounted ticket.
- You will be able to use both of our tours, the City Tour and The City&Beatles Tour.
- Hop on and Hop off for 24 hours.
- You will still receive our exclusive discounts and you will receive a free glass of bubbly in the Philharmonic Dining Rooms.